1. I am so grateful that my talented sister took our family pictures for us. I know that we will treasure these pictures forever, and she did such a wonderful job taking them.
(I will post more later! She really is amazing!)
2. I'm grateful for little things like this picture below. Chanse sent it to me while I was doing some quick grocery shopping, and it just made me feel so grateful and happy. I was grateful for my little family, and the relationship between Rosalie and Chanse.
3. So number 2, kind of leads into number 3. I am so thankful for my family. Not only Chanse and Rosalie, but my whole family. I am truly so blessed to have them in my life!
4. I am thankful that Chanse is finished with the GRE. He poured so much time into that test, and in the end it paid off! Next step, applying for grad school! This is definitely a lesson in patience for both of us, BUT we are really excited for this next step in our lives and grateful for it as well :)
His "game" face to go and take the test ;)
5. I am grateful that I am healthy enough to exercise, take my daughter on walks, and simply enjoy each day. This is something that I don't think about enough, and is definitely a blessing that I take for granted. I am going to try harder to remember just how blessed I am for my health :)
7. I'm grateful for holidays because they give me the opportunity to go home and visit family. I am definitely the girl who wishes she could live down the road from her family her whole life, so I treasure each and every moment that I get with them. I am lucky enough to have my sister in Provo with me, but I would love to have everyone closer :)
This was taken last Christmas Eve. My brother Tyler is taking the picture, so he is missing. Please notice the face that Chanse is pulling :)
8. I'm grateful for the Gospel. It shapes my life and has made me who I am. I love that Chanse and I were sealed in the temple, and I am so grateful that Rosalie is sealed to us as well. While I am far from perfect, I know that the being a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints helps me personally to become the best person that I can be.
Our Wedding Day
Rosalie's Blessing Day
9. I'm grateful for my crockpot. This is kind of random, but seriously it saves me most of the time, especially Sundays. I love that I can just stick everything in the crockpot, and have it cook all day. It makes making dinner so much easier for me, and there are so many good crockpot recipes out there. I made this recipe for Philly Cheesesteaks last Sunday, and they were super good!
10. I'm grateful for technology. I love being able to have access to friends and family so easily, even though they may not be close. I am grateful that I can easily capture several moments of my life with both my phone and my camera. I'm grateful for all of the religious videos and words at the touch of my fingertips. Technology is so amazing, and it has so many amazing uses that I am so grateful for!
I really do have so much to be grateful for, and I am going to work harder on being thankful all year round!