A friend of mine did a list of things on her blog that she is looking forward to, and I thought that it was a fun idea, so I'm going to do the same :)
1. I am looking forward to our trip to Belize to see Chanse's parents on their mission
2. I am excited to see where we are going for grad school, nervous, but excited
3. I'm so excited for Chanse to graduate with his Bachelor's Degree in Geology. He has worked so hard, and deserves it :)
4. I am thrilled to watch Rosalie continue to grow and develop. Every single thing that she does is incredible to me!
5. I am excited to spend this last year (potentially) living by my sister. She is amazing with Rosalie, and I am lucky to have her as a sister.
6. I'm looking forward to Christmas! What can I say, it's my favorite holiday! ;)
7. I'm excited to have more kids, not right now of course, but in the future :)
8. I'm excited to dress Rosalie up for her first Halloween
9. I'm really looking forward to going to Tuacanos with Chanse for his birthday (it's the little things)
10. I'm excited to see my parents on Friday, even if it is just for a short time :)
Try to find them in your life!