1. I always said I would marry someone who was over 6 feet tall at least, just so I could wear heels.... my hubby is 5'11"
2. My husband was not going to be from Vernal because I was moving to Provo to start dating new guys.... I started dating my husband, who is from Vernal, less than a month after I moved to Provo. Leave it to me to be in a whole new city with more guys than I can count, and I still find the Vernal boy.
(Okay I have to point this out because I just about died laughing at myself... I am wearing the same sweater in the first 3 pictures, and they were all taken at different times ha! I guess I like this sweater a lot? ;) I don't know if I should be embarrassed or impressed....)
3. I just knew that I was going to marry a city boy.... My guy is all country!
And you know what I love about all this?! I am so glad that he is different than what I thought he would be! I couldn't imagine life without my amazing husband, and I love him just the way he is. He isn't perfect of course, but we are a great match, and I'm so lucky that he puts up with me. And since he is reading this... love you babe! ;)
Like I said my husband is so different than the man I thought I was going to marry growing up, BUT there are some qualities that he has that are spot on to my "dream guy"
1. I wanted a man that was going to treat me like a queen, guess what?! I found him!
2. I wanted my prince to take me to the temple to be sealed together for time and all eternity, and I am so blessed that we were able to do this :)
3. I wanted a man that would love me for me, unconditionally, not matter what, and he does!
4. I wanted a man that had the same standards as I do and the same goals and dreams...ours may not be exactly the same of course, but we have the same focus and goals for our family :)
5. I wanted a husband that would make me feel beautiful inside and out, and he really does make me feels this way every single day!
(Sorry if this is TMI, but my sissy sent it to me and I find it hilarious!)
*Is your husband or boyfriend different than you thought he would be? How?